- School doors (Main Entrance) open at 8:20am. Please do not drop-off students before 8:20am as there is no supervision at this time.
- Anyone wanting to enter the school MUST CHECK-IN at the Lobby Guard in the Main Office- Photo ID required!
- Visitors are NOT PERMITTED to enter the building through any other door.
- After 8:50am, students are tardy and a parent/guardian must accompany the student to the Main Office to sign-him/her in.
- The car rider drop-off point is in front of the main entrance off of Rankin Street. The flow of traffic runs North to South.
- The Pre-K drop-off point and Day Care Bus drop-off point is to the South of the school off of 29th Street. The flow of traffic is East to West.
- The Dismissal Bell is 3:40pm.
- Students are dismissed at staggered times to avoid congested hallways. Students are released in the following order:
- Car-riders (These students are loaded in your car as you wait. For safety reasons, please do not walk up to the door to pick up your child) and Day Care
- Walkers (these students walk out the front door, meet a grown up, and go home by any mean)
- Bus-riders and After-care
- For safety reasons, parents are not allowed to wait in the lobby for students.